For those of you who live inside an ordinary dorm room, don’t be upset, because this time I got something epic for you, dorm room decorating ideas on a budget. For most student, living in a dorm room is a boring thing that they often get for each day, nothing to see, but a big bunch of book and a lot of mess everywhere.
In this case, dorm room decorating ideas on a budget might be the best way to make your dorm room look more comfy and classy. You don’t have to add more space or even buy some expensive stuff. It’s just a matter of creativity and how you manage the room.
Dorm Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget, Scale Up Your Living in A Fancy Way
So, here are some inspiration of dorm room decorating ideas on a budget that you may apply to your dorm room to scale up your productivity and also your living in a fancy way.
1. Print a motivational quote on a pillow to power you through finals
2. Personalize everything from your smartphone to coffee mug to spruce up your dorm
3. Modern desk keeps it simple and takes up less overall space
4. Use your friend’s grad announcements as a fun art display to remember everyone from home
5. Create a collage of prints or cards from your friends
6. Use washi tape to hang photos that doubles as a fashionable frame
7. Washi tape design on mini fridge
8. Personalize your space with fun pillows, collages and wall art
9. A few strips of repurposed wall decor transforms your boring dorm room chairs
10. This Ikea hack will grant some style and class while staying on a budget
11. This cork board lets you show off your decorating flair and school spirit
12. Try adding some color to your room by outlining the door frame with Washi Tape
13. Keep your dorm decor simple by adding statement pieces like this vintage bureau
14. If you enjoy floral patterns, surround yourself with them
15. Keep it cozy by layering your favorite blankets, fleeces, and fuzzy pillows
16. Inspiring quotes in bold colors will keep you motivated when schoolwork gets tough
17. Display pride for the city you’ve come from with a large urban print by your bed
18. To transform your dorm room into a lovely space, keep the floors clean and everything neatly organized
19. This photo gallery will display your favorite shots from over the years
20. Keeping things clean and organized when it comes to your desk area