For those of you who love ornamental plants or any kind of plants, this best DIY planter ideas will be perfect for you. Recycling waste to be used as unique and beautiful plants is no longer an impossible thing. Many people have done it successfully to beautify their garden.
Nowadays, the price of a house or a land is becoming more expensive, therefore many houses only have limited space in order to reduce the cost, which means, the area of the land is also reduced to optimize the space needed by the people who live in it.
Well, in this case, one solution that can be taken is to replace the concept of the previous garden: horizontally to vertically. One of them is by applying a system of plants in pots that are hung on the wall. From a technical point of view, increasing the number of hanging plants can absorb pollutants, reduce dust due to plant moisture, freshen the air around and reduce stress.
While in terms of non-technical, the plants are hung on the wall is one of the aesthetic elements that add to the beauty of the exterior and interior of our homes.
30 Best DIY Planter Ideas, Make Your Own Garden Looks More Charming and Beautiful
So, here are some inspiration of best DIY planter ideas that you may create to increase the neatness of your living.
1. Entryway Chalkboard Sign and Hanging Planter
2. Playful DIY Outdoor Hanging Planter Ideas
3. Metal Bird Cage Succulent Planter
4. Fourth of July Themed Hanging Basket
5. DIY Succulent Orb Hanging Planter
6. Inexpensive PVC Pipe Hanging Vegetable Garden
7. Recycled Horse Bridle Hanging Pot Holder
8. Brightly Colored Coleus and Geranium Porch Planters
9. Chic Industrial Globe-Shaped Iron Hanging Planters