One thing that came up to my mind is that farmhouse decorating style for living room and kitchen, it’s always a good idea to merge the comfy family room with inspiring kitchen, because it will bring the good atmosphere around the house, combining with farmhouse decorating style will add a natural touch inside the house.
As I mentioned in my previous article about decorating a living room and kitchen, the main key is how do you use the material and place the furniture in the right way. It needs a space to give the fresh air for each room, and also the lightning. Actually, there are some parts which need to be considered, such as the concept. It’s quite important, because by getting the concept, you’ll know what should you put both in your living room and/or kitchen, and it will make both rooms look fancy on its own way.
Farmhouse Decorating Style for Living Room and Kitchen
So, here are some inspiration of farmhouse decorating style for living room and kitchen that you may apply to scale up the appetite in your family.
1. Framers Market-Inspired Open Kitchen Concept
2. Vintage Furniture, Sliding Doors, and Chalkboards
3. Make the Most of Natural Light
4. How to Mix Wood and Metal Décor
5. Utilitarian Beauty with a Subway Tile Backsplash
6. Weathered Wood TV Table and Shelves
7. Mason Jar Pendant Kitchen Lights
8. A Country Cottage Inspired Entryway Arrangement
9. A Table with a View
10. Old World Exposed Brick Kitchen Arch
11. Farmhouse Meets Industrial Salvage Look
12. Make Time for Design with Oversized Clock
13. Exposed Beams, White Porcelain, and Upcycled Lighting