Cozy bedroom ideas with small spaces has always become something that many people want to get. The reason is simple, it’s because they want to be comfortable when they spend a lot of time in their bedroom. No wonder why bedroom is one of the most important part in a house, it’s just an essential place for us to do any kind of activities there, share our thought, take a rest, working, or just spend time with friends.
But believe it or not, most of bedroom which has enough criteria use a simple bedroom design with high functionality. So, these simple bedroom designs that make you feel comfortable are not depending on the size of the room.
However, decorating or designing a simple and modest bedroom is not easy as it seems. It’s because normally bedroom tends to have such a large furniture, like a wardrobe or mattress. This is the challenge, with the lack of space to explore, many people are frustrated and neglectfully decorate their bedroom with vengeance.
Well, actually with a good planning, it’s always possible that you may have a simple and cozy bedroom design. The main key is to control the existing elements and create a practical and beautiful room.
32 Cozy Bedroom Ideas with Small Spaces That May Give You Full Potential in Your Personality
So, here are some examples of cozy bedroom ideas for small spaces that can be your inspiration in creating your own cozy bedroom.
1. Small Bedroom Ideas with a Tall Bookshelf
2. Ample Storage Space Underneath the Bed
3. Soft Ruffled Bed Facing a Small Desk
4. Bed with Storage Enclosed by Curtains
5. A Raised Floor With Storage Galore
6. A Corner Night Stand with Light
7. A Murphy Bed with Ample Storage Space
8. Small Bedroom Ideas for Tight Corners
9. A Full Walk-in Closet Under Your Bed
10. Corner Living with Lots of Pillows
11. Illuminated Canopy Overlooking the Soft Bed
12. An Elevated Bed with Shelving and Storage
13. Bunk Beds with a Chair for Reading
14. A Bed Hidden Away by Shelves
15. A Comfortable Place to Stargaze at Night
16. A Loft Staircase Full of Hidden Secrets
17. A Vanity with Hooks, Drawers, and Lighting
18. Stylish Wall of Shelves and Cabinets
19. A Platform Bed with Storage Below
20. Built-in Nightstand with Soft Warm Lighting
21. Study Area and Closet Below a Loft
22. Plenty of Shelf Space Behind the Bed
23. Small Bedroom Ideas with Splashes of Color
24. Making the Most of an A-Frame Design
25. A Bright, Cozy Space with High Ceilings
26. A Cabin-Style Loft that’s Lacking Headspace
27. Under Bed Storage that’s Easy to Reach
28. Sliding Loft that Adjusts to Your Needs
29. A Bed-Sized Room with a Few Shelves
30. A Bed Enclosed by Curtains
31. A Comfy Bed with a Small Dresser
32. Welcoming White Shelves and Green Plants