Having a comfortable and attractive bedroom is certainly a dream for everyone. Small bedroom ideas and design will let you have such a good quality time with yourself. In addition, a comfortable bedroom can also support a variety of indoor activities. We often make it as a place to learn, work, and relax.
Have you ever seen the most comfortable and attractive bedroom design? or maybe you already have it? But believe it or not, 90% of the bedroom that meets enough criteria just use a simple bedroom design with high functionality. So, in essence, the bedroom design which makes you feel comfortable is not dependent on the spacious room at all.
But, to be able to create a simple and attractive small bedroom ideas and design which have high functionality isn’t easy as it sounds. It’s a bit tricky though, because most of the bedroom tends to have such a large furniture (wardrobe, mattress, .etc). With the lack of space to explore, many people are frustrated and neglectful in decorating their bedroom with a vengeance.
Well, actually with a good planning, it’s not impossible to have classy small bedroom ideas and design. The main key is to control the elements that exist and create a practical room.
40 Small Bedroom Ideas and Designs for Increasing Your Quality Time
In designing small bedroom, it’s all about the tricks to make some “illusions”, such as making the room looks more spacious, space saving, and create the piece of furniture to store your items with a creative design. Of course, coupled with a clean and neat design is mandatory. Starting from lightning, coloring, and glass as an accessory, whatever it’s both small or big will make a difference in your bedroom.
So, here are some small bedroom ideas and designs that you may apply to your own bedroom.
1. Small Bedroom Ideas with a Tall Bookshelf
2. Ample Storage Space Underneath the Bed
3. Soft Ruffled Bed Facing a Small Desk
4. Bed with Storage Enclosed by Curtains
5. A Raised Floor With Storage Galore
6. A Corner Night Stand with Light
7. A Murphy Bed with Ample Storage Space
8. Small Bedroom Ideas for Tight Corners
9. A Full Walk-in Closet Under Your Bed
10. Corner Living with Lots of Pillows
11. Illuminated Canopy Overlooking the Soft Bed
12. An Elevated Bed with Shelving and Storage
13. Bunk Beds with a Chair for Reading
14. A Bed Hidden Away by Shelves
15. A Comfortable Place to Stargaze at Night
16. A Loft Staircase Full of Hidden Secrets
17. A Vanity with Hooks, Drawers, and Lighting
18. Stylish Wall of Shelves and Cabinets
19. A Platform Bed with Storage Below
20. Built-in Nightstand with Soft Warm Lighting
21. Study Area and Closet Below a Loft
22. Plenty of Shelf Space Behind the Bed
23. Small Bedroom Ideas with Splashes of Color
24. Making the Most of an A-Frame Design
25. A Bright, Cozy Space with High Ceilings
26. A Cabin-Style Loft that’s Lacking Headspace
27. Under Bed Storage that’s Easy to Reach
28. Sliding Loft that Adjusts to Your Needs
29. A Bed-Sized Room with a Few Shelves
30. A Bed Enclosed by Curtains
31. A Comfy Bed with a Small Dresser
32. Welcoming White Shelves and Green Plants
33. A Raised Loft with Bookshelves Below
34. Sleep Tight Amongst the Cabinets
35. Sleeping Space Hidden Away by Curtains
36. The Walls Become Your Closet
37. A Movable Nightstand with Three Tiers
38. Green Stripes Small Bedroom Design
39. All-in-One Bedroom Set
40. Workdesk Bedroom Set